You're making a smart choice!
Online Application Fees
Visa, MasterCard, or Interac Online (RBC Royal Bank or TD Canada Trust) are accepted. The non-refundable application fee is:
There is no application fee for Language instruction for Newcomers to Canada (LINC) and Literacy and Adult Education.
- Domestic Applicants (Canadian citizens and permanent residents) - $80
- International Applicants - $150
- Saskatchewan Collaborative Bachelor of Science in Nursing program (SCBScN) - $100 (This fee is waived for University of Regina students with a UR number)
General InformationVisit our Application Guide for admission information, including transcript and other requirements.
- First qualified, first admitted programs are open year-round.
- Competitive programs, including Saskatchewan Collaborative Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Visit the SCBScN website), are only available from October 1 to February 15.
- Refugees or students needing study permits (international students) are to select International Admission application types or Bachelor of Science in Nursing only. Programs available to international students close as required and may not be available year-round. For more information, see: International Programs
Literacy and Adult Education Applications
This application will include Adult 12, Adult 10, or Literacy options. For more information, see: Literacy and Adult Education
- Literacy and Adult Education applicants may be communicated with by letter, phone, email or mySaskPolytech website. Confirm the method of communication during your intake appointment.
- Please provide transcripts to the Literacy and Adult Education office. If you do not have a copy, complete a copy of the Authorization for Guidance Counsellor to Access Student Information form.
- Proof of English proficiency is required of all applicants whose first learned language is not English. For more information about demonstrating English proficiency, please speak to your Intake Advisor.
Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada (LINC)